Aqus Foundry Festival is live music, food, Lagunitas beer, wine and family fun on the river. Check out Djin, The Easy Leaves from noon to 7pm at 189 H St., Petaluma. The event is a benefit for Petaluma Bounty. Aquscafe.com.Find more restaurants tagged: Events
Leave a Reply
Top Picks By Town
- White Oak Grill opening April 18, 2014
- Moonlight Brewing Beer Maker Dinner April 17, 2014
- Easter Brunch 2014 April 17, 2014
- Ark of Taste Dinner with Chef Louis Maldonado April 17, 2014
- Rare(ish) Varietal Tasting at Bergamot Alley April 16, 2014
- Dine and Donate to SRJC April 16, 2014
- Munch Mondays scrapped March 2, 2011
- Rancho Recall: The End of Sonoma County Beef? February 10, 2014
- Hooters opens January 31, 2012
- Getting to know your dinner. Personally. August 26, 2011
- Win Bourdain Tix February 3, 2012
- Best Buns & Burgers 2010 Poll July 6, 2010
- dayz hacks: Wonderful post! We'll bee linking to his idea grea...
- Nina Shipstead: One of the worst meals I've had in a very long tim...
- syafika: permission may i copy n paste this?...
- that guy: Come on, thats just a hallway not a restaurant. CP...
- Sebastopol Farmers Market: The Sebastopol Farmers Market is a great place to ...
- Randy: So where is this recently opened tasting room at? ...
BBQ Beef Beer breakfast breakfast recipe brunch Burgers chains Cheap Eats cheese Chili Pepper chocolate closed cocktails cookie recipe cookies Costco Cyrus dessert eggs Events food trucks Forestville French Healdsburg Holiday Cookie Contest Indian Italian Japanese late night Mexican Napa opening Petaluma Pizza recipe Santa Rosa Santi Sebastopol Sonoma sushi Thai Vietnamese Windsor wine