This ain’t no pansy cook-off. The third annual ‘Wich Hunt at Battle of the Brews is an iron-fisted sandwich brawl in which local chefs compete to construct the ultimate carbohydrate-protein-carbohydrate creation.
From Dagwoods to sliders, artisan BLT’s, heroes, hoagies, banh mi, and beyond, the only constraint is being able to fit into the eager maws of our judges and fans. Oh, and taste incredible, because there will be no awards just for showing up. We’re looking for off-the-charts, taste-bud exploding, meat-tastic (or alternative proteins), brain-bending creations that really showcase local talent.
Tickets to the ‘Wich Hunt event are included in the Craft Cup tasting, and guests will be able to meet the competing chefs and taste their creations for them selves.
Competing this year:
- Awful Falafel
- Belly Left Coast Kitchen & Taproom
- Boathouse Sushi
- Earth’s Bounty Kitchen & Wine Bar
- The Farmer’s Wife: Nana Mae’s Organics Restaurant
- John Ash & Company
- Kettle’s Vietnamese Bistro
- KIN Windsor
- La Rosa Tequileria & Grille
- Palooza Catering and Event Services
- Red’s Apples Roadhouse BBQ
- Savvy on First
- Sazon Peruvian Cuisine
- Son Of A Biscuit
- The Wurst Restaurant