Quantcast

Casino restaurants to open Nov. 5

Author: | posted 09/20/13 | Print This Post Print This Post |

diingall

Mark your calendar for Nov. 5. That’s slated to be the opening day for the dozen or so restaurants opening at the Graton Resort and Casino in Rohnert Park. Among the chefs, Martin Yan (M.Y. China), former Cyrus honcho, Doug Keane (DK Wings) and world pizza champ Tony Gemignani (Tony’s and Slice House). The casino will also have three bars, natch.

Find more restaurants tagged:

13 Responses

1. Me October 6, 2013 at 5:44 pm #

Beach Hut Deli is our go-to fav in South Lake Tahoe. Looking forward to seeing them here.

2. yayo September 27, 2013 at 10:44 pm #

I tried The Habit in SoCal. They have delicious burgers. I have to drive to Napa to get my burger fix. And of course there’s Starbucks!!!

3. Jim September 25, 2013 at 8:25 am #

Susan I guess Friday night meal at river rock is ok but that’s the only night. You can go to river rock on Friday night and the other 6 days to the new casinos restaurants. At least the machines will be looser.

• susan September 25, 2013 at 10:12 pm #

I agree, other night at River Rock buffet not so good. Sat. and sunday brunch….never again.

4. Jim September 25, 2013 at 6:25 am #

Finally won’t have to drive to river rock and who cares about buffet.

• susan September 25, 2013 at 8:08 am #

Jim, I guess a lot of people care about a buffet. Friday night seafood and prime rib buffet at River Rock is pretty well packed in.

5. cindy September 24, 2013 at 1:04 pm #

Sorry..will not support anything at the casino. It is a sham operation starting at the top. I know this will bring jobs, however I would rather see industry or entertainment that brings out the best in people, not helping them loose their money — keep gambling in Nevada.

• Jim September 25, 2013 at 8:30 am #

Sorry Cindy. Some people like gambling and why have to spend hundreds of dollars on a Reno trip so Nevada can get richer from gambling. It’s providing lots of jobs for people here that are struggling. If people want to lose there money that’s there business. For some of us there’s not no entertainment in this area. Take a few bucks have fun Cindy see you there.

6. susan September 22, 2013 at 7:05 pm #

No buffet? Anyone know anything about that?

• Jim September 25, 2013 at 8:40 am #

I think la Fontida is going to have a buffet. They have seafood burritos. And other fish meals.

• Sam September 25, 2013 at 9:54 am #

NO BUFFET!!! I can get a slice of pizza at the mall. I go to the casino for two reasons (1) to drop some cash (2) to eat at the buffet. Very sad horrible move. I think I will stick to Thunder Valley in Lincoln, the buffet is worth the extra drive. Sorry guys wish you the best.

• Jim September 25, 2013 at 10:25 am #

See you at the new casino Sam.

• Stefani September 26, 2013 at 4:32 am #

JIM??? U ARE SUCH THE GRATON CASINO FAN DO U WORK THERE ALREADY?