- BiteClub Restaurants Dining and Food - http://www.biteclubeats.com -
Matcha Shortbread Cookie Recipe
Posted By biteclub On December 10, 2012 @ 4:13 pm In Cookies,CUISINE,Holiday Cookie Contest | 2 Comments
Submitted by Yayoy
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup superfine sugar
1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
1/2 cup white rice flour
1 3/4 tablespoons matcha green tea
powdered sugar for sprinkling
1. Cream butter until smooth, then add the sugar until creamy. Sift in flour, gradually to mix.
2. Dust two sheets of wax paper lightly with powdered sugar. Roll out the dough between the two sheets until 1/2 inch thick. Cut dough with a deep cookie cutter.
3. Place cookies in an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F for 6 minutes, Then at 300 degrees F for 18 minutes until light brown at the bottom. Watch carefully.
5. Perfect with hot cocoa or coffee.
Article printed from BiteClub Restaurants Dining and Food: http://www.biteclubeats.com
URL to article: http://www.biteclubeats.com/matcha-shortbread-cookie-recipe/
Copyright © 2011 BiteClub Eats. All rights reserved.