- BiteClub Restaurants Dining and Food - http://www.biteclubeats.com -
Nutella Cookie Recipe
Posted By biteclub On December 10, 2012 @ 4:23 pm In Cookies,Holiday Cookie Contest | 25 Comments
Submitted by Rachael Codding Huffman
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup Nutella
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In another medium bowl combine the butter, chocolate hazelnut spread, sugar, and brown sugar. Using a stand mixer, cream the ingredients together. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Add the chocolate chips and stir until just combined. Refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
4. Using a tablespoon measure, spoon out the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet, spacing the mounds about 4 inches apart. Use the tines of a fork to flatten the cookie dough. Bake until golden around the edges, about 10 to 13 minutes. Let cool briefly, then use a spatula to transfer the cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
Article printed from BiteClub Restaurants Dining and Food: http://www.biteclubeats.com
URL to article: http://www.biteclubeats.com/nutella-cookie-recipe/
Copyright © 2011 BiteClub Eats. All rights reserved.