Rare(ish) Varietal Tasting at Bergamot Alley

Wednesday, April 16th, 2014

resourceRoughly 93% of Northern California Vineyard acreage is planted to eight grape varieties. The remaining 7% of acreage is home to an impressive aggregation of lesser known varieties. A small but growing force of winemakers champion these grapes, tending terroir and making juice that is swiftly shifting the global perception of California winemaking.

This tasting is a showcase of twenty outstanding Northern California wineries and their ‘Seven %’ Solutions.

Participating Wineries: *Arnot Roberts *Bedrock Wine Co. *Broc Cellars *Dirty and Rowdy *Donkey and Goat *Edmunds Saint John *Forlorn Hope *Idlewild Wines *Jolie-Laide *Leo Steen *Matthiasson *RPM *Ryme Cellars *Sandlands *Stark Wine *The Scholium Project *Two Shepherds *Unti Vineyards *Wind Gap *Nico Wines

$65 per person. Tickets available online.

SATURDAY, MAY 10, 2014 / 1pm-4pm
BERGAMOT ALLEY, 328A Healdsburg Avenue bergamotalley.com / 707-433-8720

Author: biteclub

Food Dining and Restaurants in Sonoma County and beyond, BiteClubEats.com is Wine Country dining with Drive-Thru Sensibility.

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>