– Taverna Sofia Greek and Mediterranean restaurant is slated to take over the former Bovolo space inside Copperfield’s Bookstore. A Sofia Lim, a Santa Rosa Junior College culinary grad, is reportedly planning to offer traditional foods of the region, including fresh baked goods. Opening is slated for late October.
– The Stark’s Bravas Bar (at the former Ravenous location at 420 Center) is looking like an EARLY OCTOBER opening.
– No sign of life yet at the Parish Cafe on Mill Street, a Louisiana-themed restaurant, but a fall opening is anticipated.
– Recently approved: Winemaker Pete Seghesio’s Healdsburg Meat Co., a salumeri and meat shop that’s slated for Spring 2014 in the old post office lot.
– Casa de Mole is slated to open late this year as a carniceria and mole spot from the owners of Agave.
– Rumor has it there may be expansion plans for certain downtown icon. But not official word yet.
– Affronti has closed. Cafe Lucia is slated to open later this fall in the space.