At Bravas, authentic Spanish tapas, Iberico ham, cava, cider and Sangria. Plus a large outdoor patio and bar for all seasons.
Tag Archives: Spanish
Top Picks By Town
- Nosh away at these summer events July 14, 2014
- Vignette to Open in Barlow July 14, 2014
- Update: The Bird & The Bottle July 14, 2014
- Cucina di Rosa | St. Helena July 14, 2014
- West of the West Wine Festival July 14, 2014
- Brasa Churrascaria | Santa Rosa July 7, 2014
- Munch Mondays scrapped March 2, 2011
- Rancho Recall: The End of Sonoma County Beef? February 10, 2014
- Hooters opens January 31, 2012
- Getting to know your dinner. Personally. August 26, 2011
- Win Bourdain Tix February 3, 2012
- Best Buns & Burgers 2010 Poll July 6, 2010
- paul: This place is a "JOKE" ! portions are like appet...
- Mark Anthony: We went to the Pullman Kitchen last night & th...
- Tee: Vignetta (plural: vignette) is an italian word, go...
- Scottek: Just ate their yesterday. Was awesome. Two pizzas,...
- clash of clans: This is really interesting, You are a very skilled...
- Alan: On the darker side... I've heard "Pedo-Luma" and "...
BBQ Beef Beer breakfast breakfast recipe brunch Burgers chains Cheap Eats cheese Chili Pepper chocolate closed cocktails cookie recipe cookies Costco Cyrus dessert eggs Events food trucks Forestville French Healdsburg Holiday Cookie Contest Indian Italian Japanese late night Mexican Napa opening Petaluma Pizza recipe Santa Rosa Santi Sebastopol Sonoma sushi Thai Vietnamese Windsor wine