The Bodega Seafood Art & Wine Festival, Northern California’s largest seafood feast, celebrates its 18th year August 25, 26, 2012.
- More than 25 wineries and a dozen breweries pour
- 15 restaurants and catering companies offer seafood classics including barbecued oysters, crab cakes, Key Lime calamari, chowder
- Juried arts and craft show
- Musical entertainment: Wonderbread 5, Mitch Woods and the Rocket 88s, Steve Lukcy and the Rhumb a Bums
- Carnival of Chaos and TED speaker and entertainer Robert Strong
Proceeds from the event supports two important causes — Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods, which works in partnership with the California State Parks in the Russian River/Sonoma Coast region, and the Bodega Volunteer Fire Department.
Adults: $12 in advance, $15 at the gate; Seniors over 60 $10 in advance/$13 at the gate; Teens 12-18 $8/$10; Under 12 free.
16885 Bodega Hwy. Bodega,
10am to 6pm Saturday, 10am to 5pm Sunday