Local food celebrities Clark Wolf and Marcy Smothers gather some of the county’s most influential purveyors, writers, farmers, advocates and activists to discuss the future of food and farming in Sonoma County.
This Late Summer Farm Forum will be held Wednesday, Sept. 26 from 5-7:30pm at the Petaluma Seed Bank (199 Petaluma Blvd North).
On the panel:
- Carrie Brown, The Jimtown Store
- Dr. Frank Chong, President of Santa Rosa Junior College
- Michele Anna Jordan, PD Columnist, author and radio host
- Paul Kaiser, Singing Frog Farm
- Kendra Kolling, Nana Mae’s Organics
- Tony Linegar, Sonoma County Ag Commissioner
- Don McEnhill, Russian Riverkeeper
- Sam Mogannam, Bi-Rite Market
- Marlena Spieler, Food Writer
- Paul Wallace, Petaluma Seed Bank
Suggested donation: $15