The lines have lessened, though not entirely abated at Rohnert Park’s new Chipotle restaurant. What’s news: A supposedly “secret” menu item called the Quesorito. The diet-destroying abomination is a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla. In the Bay Area, you’ll also find “Sofrito” on the menu, which the company is test-marketing. It’s a vegan blend of herbs, spices and tofu from Oakland’s Hoda Tofu that’s almost as satisfying as carnitas. Okay, its not at all as satisfying, but it’s a deliciously healthy add-on.Find more restaurants tagged: Secret menu
Leave a Reply
Top Picks By Town
- Winter in the Wineries December 8, 2013
- Twisted 2 in Petaluma December 6, 2013
- Duck Dynasty Wines? Yup. December 6, 2013
- Dickens Dinners at Madrona Manor December 6, 2013
- Happy 100th, Mary! December 6, 2013
- New Sushi, Sweet Cakes in Larkfield December 4, 2013
- Munch Mondays scrapped March 2, 2011
- Hooters opens January 31, 2012
- Getting to know your dinner. Personally. August 26, 2011
- Win Bourdain Tix February 3, 2012
- Best Buns & Burgers 2010 Poll July 6, 2010
- Win Dinner on BiteClub February 8, 2011
- hen house blog: When some one searches for his required thing, thu...
- Brian: Yeah...cause that's all that matters anymore these...
- Jim: Is it the faith based that bothers you, or the fac...
- Heather: It's not nearly as fun to mock local wines....
- Patricia: I'll second that...
- yayo: I'm glad you left Lorena mexican in that area. I w...
BBQ Beef Beer breakfast breakfast recipe brunch Burgers chains Cheap Eats cheese Chili Pepper chocolate closed cocktails cookie recipe cookies Costco Cyrus dessert eggs Events food trucks Forestville French Healdsburg Holiday Cookie Contest Indian Italian Japanese late night Mexican Napa opening Petaluma Pizza recipe Santa Rosa Santi Sebastopol Sonoma sushi Thai Vietnamese Windsor wine