The lines have lessened, though not entirely abated at Rohnert Park’s new Chipotle restaurant. What’s news: A supposedly “secret” menu item called the Quesorito. The diet-destroying abomination is a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla. In the Bay Area, you’ll also find “Sofrito” on the menu, which the company is test-marketing. It’s a vegan blend of herbs, spices and tofu from Oakland’s Hoda Tofu that’s almost as satisfying as carnitas. Okay, its not at all as satisfying, but it’s a deliciously healthy add-on.Find more restaurants tagged: Secret menu
Leave a Reply
Top Picks By Town
- Jacinto’s Chef Heads to Napa, Chinese Restaurant Coming? April 11, 2014
- Myers Restaurant Supply Sale April 9, 2014
- Taste of Sonoma at Oliver’s Market April 8, 2014
- Around the World in 31 Coffees [infographic] April 7, 2014
- Taco Bell’s Waffle Taco Fail April 3, 2014
- St. Francis Winery Chef leaves for Oso April 3, 2014
- Munch Mondays scrapped March 2, 2011
- Rancho Recall: The End of Sonoma County Beef? February 10, 2014
- Hooters opens January 31, 2012
- Getting to know your dinner. Personally. August 26, 2011
- Win Bourdain Tix February 3, 2012
- Best Buns & Burgers 2010 Poll July 6, 2010
- Jim: And "Colombia" is misspelled....
- Jeff2: Want a restaraunt to do well in Oakmont? Heres the...
- LindySez: I found the food at Jacinto was just too bland...g...
- Tinker Hayes: There is nothing like a self-righteous food snob, ...
- Miriam Donaldson: Wishbone is gonna be cranking out some pretty tast...
- Sheana Davis: Cannot wait for them to open! See you on the Plaz...
BBQ Beef Beer breakfast breakfast recipe brunch Burgers chains Cheap Eats cheese Chili Pepper chocolate closed cocktails cookie recipe cookies Costco Cyrus dessert eggs Events food trucks Forestville French Healdsburg Holiday Cookie Contest Indian Italian Japanese late night Mexican Napa opening Petaluma Pizza recipe Santa Rosa Santi Sebastopol Sonoma sushi Thai Vietnamese Windsor wine