The lines have lessened, though not entirely abated at Rohnert Park’s new Chipotle restaurant. What’s news: A supposedly “secret” menu item called the Quesorito. The diet-destroying abomination is a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla. In the Bay Area, you’ll also find “Sofrito” on the menu, which the company is test-marketing. It’s a vegan blend of herbs, spices and tofu from Oakland’s Hoda Tofu that’s almost as satisfying as carnitas. Okay, its not at all as satisfying, but it’s a deliciously healthy add-on.Find more restaurants tagged: Secret menu
Leave a Reply
Top Picks By Town
- Trillium opens in Mendocino March 11, 2014
- Sonoma County Restaurant Week 2014 March 11, 2014
- Santa Rosa’s New Latin Quarter March 3, 2014
- Fork Cafe Opens in Sebastopol March 3, 2014
- Topsy’s Kitchen, Petaluma February 20, 2014
- James Beard Semi-Finalists for 2014 include Bay Area Noms February 19, 2014
- Munch Mondays scrapped March 2, 2011
- Rancho Recall: The End of Sonoma County Beef? February 10, 2014
- Hooters opens January 31, 2012
- Getting to know your dinner. Personally. August 26, 2011
- Win Bourdain Tix February 3, 2012
- Best Buns & Burgers 2010 Poll July 6, 2010
- Honey Dental: Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favor...
- Carlos: New restaurants and what seems trendy menus is exc...
- Brad P: Never been to "Fork Cafe" in Seb., but am looking ...
- Disappointed: Steak sauces were served straight from the fridge,...
- Likes to eat Pibil: TacoMax out on west college and stonypoint makes a...
- Limeño: Brad, why the lack of quotations and scanner-info?...
BBQ Beef Beer breakfast breakfast recipe brunch Burgers chains Cheap Eats cheese Chili Pepper chocolate closed cocktails cookie recipe cookies Costco Cyrus dessert eggs Events food trucks Forestville French Healdsburg Holiday Cookie Contest Indian Italian Japanese late night Mexican Napa opening Petaluma Pizza recipe Santa Rosa Santi Sebastopol Sonoma sushi Thai Vietnamese Windsor wine