The lines have lessened, though not entirely abated at Rohnert Park’s new Chipotle restaurant. What’s news: A supposedly “secret” menu item called the Quesorito. The diet-destroying abomination is a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla. In the Bay Area, you’ll also find “Sofrito” on the menu, which the company is test-marketing. It’s a vegan blend of herbs, spices and tofu from Oakland’s Hoda Tofu that’s almost as satisfying as carnitas. Okay, its not at all as satisfying, but it’s a deliciously healthy add-on.Find more restaurants tagged: Secret menu
Leave a Reply
Top Picks By Town
- Nosh away at these summer events July 14, 2014
- Vignette to Open in Barlow July 14, 2014
- Update: The Bird & The Bottle July 14, 2014
- Cucina di Rosa | St. Helena July 14, 2014
- West of the West Wine Festival July 14, 2014
- Brasa Churrascaria | Santa Rosa July 7, 2014
- Munch Mondays scrapped March 2, 2011
- Rancho Recall: The End of Sonoma County Beef? February 10, 2014
- Hooters opens January 31, 2012
- Getting to know your dinner. Personally. August 26, 2011
- Win Bourdain Tix February 3, 2012
- Best Buns & Burgers 2010 Poll July 6, 2010
- Tee: Vignetta (plural: vignette) is an italian word, go...
- Scottek: Just ate their yesterday. Was awesome. Two pizzas,...
- clash of clans: This is really interesting, You are a very skilled...
- Alan: On the darker side... I've heard "Pedo-Luma" and "...
- Teresa: I love a person who can cheerfully poke fun at the...
- Jen: Old man yells at cloud. Seriously though. You ...
BBQ Beef Beer breakfast breakfast recipe brunch Burgers chains Cheap Eats cheese Chili Pepper chocolate closed cocktails cookie recipe cookies Costco Cyrus dessert eggs Events food trucks Forestville French Healdsburg Holiday Cookie Contest Indian Italian Japanese late night Mexican Napa opening Petaluma Pizza recipe Santa Rosa Santi Sebastopol Sonoma sushi Thai Vietnamese Windsor wine