Investor Bill Foley will open Chalk Board Bistro, a casual dining restaurant, in the Les Mars Hotel in Healdsburg to replace Michelin-starred Cyrus.
Tag Archives: Foley
Top Picks By Town
- Oh snap! La Toque sued for serving foie gras March 18, 2013
- Bianchini’s to open in Santa Rosa March 15, 2013
- Haute Vegan Dinner at Tierra Vegetables March 15, 2013
- SPQR in Forestville March 15, 2013
- Martin Yan opening a restaurant in Santa Rosa? March 15, 2013
- Haku Sushi Santa Rosa Opens March 14, 2013
- Munch Mondays scrapped March 2, 2011
- Hooters opens January 31, 2012
- Getting to know your dinner. Personally. August 26, 2011
- Win Bourdain Tix February 3, 2012
- Best Buns & Burgers 2010 Poll July 6, 2010
- Win Dinner on BiteClub February 8, 2011
- Judith Heinemann: Yes, you are correct. This was some years back. S...
- SLoNoMa Guy: Sonoma guy pretty well hits the nail on the head. ...
- Bee Anderson: Good! This is such a cruel thing to do to an anima...
- Max: Banning it makes me want it more. What's a good we...
- Mike: While you mention K&L in the article, they are...
- Anna: What a joke. Hope he wins, and now I'm going there...
BBQ Beef Beer breakfast breakfast recipe brunch Burgers chains Cheap Eats cheese Chili Pepper chocolate closed cocktails cookie recipe cookies Costco Cyrus dessert eggs Events food trucks Forestville French Guerneville Healdsburg Holiday Cookie Contest Indian Italian Japanese Mexican Napa opening Petaluma Pizza recipe Santa Rosa Santi Sebastopol Sonoma sushi Thai Vietnamese Windsor wine